Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Armando Alverez Unban Pl0x

armisdumb

1. Your in-game name:Armando Alverez

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP [All]

3. The Banning admin: Kigen

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:24223185

5. Reason for ban: Douchebaggery and other stuff...

First of all I would like to say my Silent Death forum account was hacked... I don't know who, but It wouldn't let me log in... Also, one day I got on gmod and for the hell of it connected to the PERP server. To my surprise I was able to connect. I played on the server all day, not causing any trouble. I changed my name, because I wanted to start over and forget everything. Well I got on the forums and my account was locked and it wouldn't let me recover my password, so I made a new account. I stayed in disguise under this name, because I wasn't completely sure why I was unbanned. I would like to say I could have gotten on and caused ultimate destruction and RDM'd and what not, but I had decided form that point on I was going to start over new. I read the post about the HG Bans integration and figured that's why I was unbanned. Some fluke in the system. So I used it to my advantage and I played for 3-5ish days. I enjoyed every minute of it and I was very respectful, not because I was "in disguise", but I wanted to start over. I tried to forget the past, but today I felt really guilty in game, because someone made a comment about their friend being banned for CDM. This made me felt bad, so I got off and contacted enigma on Teamspeak. I told him what happened and he said thanks for being honest.

------Log-------

<21:06:11> "Silentdeath*-*Jaffa*Cakes*o3o": well im gunna regret saying it, but my ban wasn't migrated :3 i wanted to be honest.. I've been playing for 3 [to 4 or 5] days now.

<21:06:18> "enigma#": aww

<21:06:22> "enigma#": well how long is it for you silly derp

<21:06:23> "enigma#": xD

<21:06:35> "Silentdeath*-*Jaffa*Cakes*o3o": *cough*perma :/

<21:06:40> "Silentdeath*-*Jaffa*Cakes*o3o": i tihnk

<21:06:45> "enigma#": alright

<21:06:48> "enigma#": then your honesty shall be granted

<21:06:49> "enigma#": :P

<21:07:01> "Silentdeath*-*Jaffa*Cakes*o3o": thanks

------End of Log-----

I expected that Enigma was going to ultimatly reset my ban and I was at peace with that. I know I did wrong before and I upset a lot of people one of those being Vao. I love this community so much and I really wish I could take back every single freaking moment that passed that I took it for granted... I miss the server already and I have made lots of friends on there. I love HG so much and I don't know what I would have done on my weekends that I was bored.. When I was playing on PERP recently I wasn't acting up and was cooperating with everybody. I hope I can PLEASE have 1 last chance to not muck up. I have put SO much time and effort into the game, I just can't find a good subsitute for HG Perp [they all freaking suck seriously...] also, my friend was just now recently unbanned and we were going to raid and play together, but now I can't :''d. I know I sound like a broken record, but I just really love the community. I started off on the wrong foot from the start, because I took the title "lite" too seriously and played liek it was lite. I got use to that notion and it became worse and worse. I have no excuses for why I acted like this and there is no reason I should have condoned myself in this manner. When Vao said I would have no past used against me I was ready to restart from scratch and make new, but I was banned shortly after that for stuff my friend did and I just happened to be standing there at that time... I would like to express my sincere apologies to anyone I offended or annoyed along the way, but it's been a crazy ride... of which I have come to regret. If I remain permanently banned, I will remain in the community and hopefuly regain the trust of the staff. I have seriously learned from my mistakes Kigen just please give me one try to redeem myself. Blacklist me from driving idc just let me back in :( Hellsgamers is the only community I've ever really loved... All the other PERP servers suck terribly. Please Kigen just give me one more chance :'(

Thanks,

Armando(Silent)

Edited by armisdumb

I never said I would. This is not up to me and never was. I just said it would be better if you were honest. lol

I know lol. I knew you wern't just going to look the other way. It's your job to do what was done. I wasn't mad about it. I didn't think you were going to keep it that way either.

• Executive Council

I can already see that in the few days you've been playing because of that loophole you've gotten a driving blacklist.

So negative.

~Not unbanned.