Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request joe freeman

killer31698

in game name:joe freeman

server:perp

the banning admin:mark

steam id:steam_0:1:4908986

i posted this cause i do not belive i did not rdm they came from subs 4 and it was a raid number to is that i shot at them because they were shooting at my friend they even said that i didnt kill anyone out of subs 4 and they id the same thing to me they were raiding my tides room and i was outide with no weapon and they shot methank u for ur time and i will take ur adivse very well good or bad

Edited by Mark

I didn't ban you for that, I banned you for rdming the medic and then shooting at multiple other people for no reason. This isn't your first offense with rdm, it happens to be your 4th ban for rdm and your 7th overall so I don't really see why you deserve to be unbanned.

There are next to no good reasons to kill the medic, ever. You expressed your knowledge of raiding throughout the demo but you did this. I'm not really sure what the second line says but other than that I still see no reason for you to be unbanned. Give be that reason and it will be considered.

ok the first to reasons i was banned for rdm was because i was new to perp and didnt read the rules and the 2 i knew wat i did was wrong and waitied for my ban the 3 wasnt rly rdm cause i got unbanned and now that u told me that was not a reason to kill a medic i will not do it again and right when i saw the cops which was right after i killed the medic i put my shotgun away and was not threating to kill anyone and i am srry if i did rdm i believe i didnt i shot at 1 of the guys cause they ran from subs 4 and shot my friend so i shot back.