Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Interwebs Help =/

Okay so lately I have been going over my stupid bandwidth by a lot and my grandma is starting to freak out so I'm in hole right now with options.

Currently i am paying 48.99 ( Not including taxes ) for 18Mbps DL 512Kbps UP and 60 GB Usage. I go over about 20+ GB on a good day and is capped at 50 dollars over. 2$ per GB over 60. This is Rogers lovely way of thanking me... >=/

I am stuck with 3 options

1. Upgrade the plan to 80 GB pay a little more but will most likely still go over bandwidth but with the same DL/UP

2. Go to the next plan for 61.99 ( Not including taxes ) 28Mbps DL 1Mbps UP and 120 GB Usage. This is alright but the one I am thinking of going with is the next one.

3. Switch to Techsavvy plan pay 52.99 ( Not including taxes ) 25Mbps DL 7Mbps UP and 300GB Usage. The only thing is I have to pay an activation fee of 95 bucks ='/

I dunnoe what to do but i really dont like the people im with right now *Rogers* and everyone is tell me in my area to go with techsavvy.

Anyways here are the links to look at them ur self.

http://teksavvy.com/en/res-internet.asp

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/hispeedBrowseFlowDefaultPlans

First, lol @ capped usage bahaha cats..

I'd say number 3. Good upload and down, lots of bandwidth to use. It's good for the price, deal with the activation fee it'll be worth it. Though for unlimited usage I would drop down to the 16 if I had to.