Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BlackList/BanReport: Rizz Jackson

Israeli

Name:

Rizz Jackson

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:52713096

Reason:

Abusing Warrent and Sending to Jail

Server Type:

Gmod

what server where they on?:

Perp 3.0

Proof:

http://cloud.dloaded.com/o/4ff8c2e889b40.dem

Additional information:

The Cop faked a warrent asking to enter my house and then when i came in fighting with him to leave cause he was meta gaming he kept spamming get out and then no tasing he jailed me

Edited by Rizon

Your buddy had a shotgun I told him to put it away he opened his door and went in so he wouldn't have to take it off and I saw drugs being grown in the back so he took out a shotgun and aimed at me I killed him and went in and killed the other guy that was aiming at me, waited for a warrant and took the pot. I don't need a warrant to go in if I see the pot and somebody is SHOOTING at me. I waited for the warrant to take the drugs and then you came back I told you to leave because it is a crime scene, you didn't I arrest you

In-Game Name/Steam Name:

Rizz Jackson

Their Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:52713096

Reason:

Ban For RDM, CDM, and Mugging

Server Type

GMOD

What Server were they on?

HG Lite PERP

Proof

Additional Proof

Before he Mugged me and RDMed me (as mayor) he Shot both my SS without warning then shot my car untill I was booted out of it. Then he proceeded to say "Give me 3K you have 10 secounds." Then he ended up RDMing me. This was the secound time he did this when i was mayor, however he has RDMed me and CDMed me many, many more times then just those. He has done this to most people, if you asked anyone on the server about "Rizz Jackson" then will most likely say they have been RDMed/CDMed by him.

Additional Comments?

Thank you for your time.

The link is of youtube because i feel that easier than uploading a demo.

It's not mugging if you're the mayor it's hostage, you didn't give me money, you die. Stop talking in caps in OOC, it's not allowed.\

Also that video shows no context, it doesn't show me killing your secret service and telling you to come over here and that you're held hostage.

Yes i reported him aswell he is rdm and cdm to much and isnt given a F**K he just being a douche

Don't post on others ban report unless you have something to do with it, which you don't. Unless you have more evidence on this ban report, gtfo.

Rizz, seriously i tell you this in-game and now i will tell you on the forums, and make this the final time i tell you. Stop being disrespectful..period

The rest of you, unless you have proof do not post w/o evidence.

Wait for Mod's Response.