Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request #2 because other got locked w/o me able to defend :/

Rizz Jackson

1. Your in-game name: Rizz Jackson

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp

3. The Banning admin: Duck

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for blacklist: For killing the mayor because he didn't pay the ransom, and for raiding a house because I saw drugs.

I don't know what I did wrong, the mayor demo show's absolutely no context in at once so ever, and when I raided 2 people where shooting guns at me and then people from that same org keep flooding it so I assumed they would have a gun so I shot 1 guy when he had came in, but the guy that I arrested was told to get out of the crime scene and he didn't I gave him 5 seconds he didn't comply. Other then shooting that 1 guy from the panic of having guns shot at you, I didn't do anything wrong.

@Darkwing ...no he canceled the trade so I killed him. I even gave him 10 seconds and I was the one to trade him I have the full demo if you want to see it...

http://www.2shared.com/file/e4Lh7UIU...745723453.html That is the full thing unlike his 2 second video

He clearly wasn't going to give me the money either because the last time I took him hostage it was the same exact thing.

Edited by Rizz Jackson