Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rizz vs. Mafia

Rizz Jackson

1. Your in-game name: Rizz Jackson

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp

3. The Banning admin: FUCK VAO

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for blacklist: For killing the mayor because he didn't pay the ransom, and for raiding a house because I saw drugs.

I just got banned perm by fuck vao for mass-rdm

Here is the story. I walk into the apartment and get shot by a Th3 Mafia member or some shit for no reason for rdm, I went back after I died, he did it again, and another time all 3 times I lose my ak-47 and my ammo, it was at the apartment lobby btw. So i got sick at tired of this shit so I went back and started shooting all of them with ak-47 they respawned and I kill them again and again, just like they did to me. I couldn't record because it was giving me an error, so I took matter into my own hands since there was no admin on and no admins accept my steam friend request. They got their asses whooped and starting crying to me. Then vao comes in and see's me shoot the kid from the mafia and perm banned me.

Edited by Vao

You've had 5 bans, made 4 unban reports. I have demos of some of your RDM's but A LOT of them were not recorded. You spawn killed someone a few times, you kept killing anyone who turned up to apartments. You have been banned many times, you shouldn't be acting this way. You said for yourself "I was pissed so i went on a killing spree" or something similar. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable. You're on your last chance. Fuck up again you're out for good.

But until then, you will receive a week ban.

DEMOS HERE

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/72163-Punchwhore-(John-Anderson-Rizz-Jackson-and-Micheal-Danslev)?goto=newpost

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/72160-GMOD-Ban-Request-Rizz

Edited by Vao