Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why do i need a Demo Instead of ScreenShots

CodyMiller

Everytime i get CDM Or RDM I Manage to get a ss Of them either with the Car or them with the gun but as i do the report the Say Not Enough Proof Post a Demo i mean like im not going too know if im going to get CDMed or RDMed to get my Demo started so Why can we have ScreenShots seriously ?

Context, plain and simple. You can look at a picture a lot of different ways, and it's not conclusive evidence as to what really happened. A demo accurately reflects the situation and allows the admins to respond accordingly. A screenshot of you dead and a car passing you does not prove that was the car that hit you, as we're missing the context of the situation. Maybe it could have been another car that was going a different direction, etc. And I think everyone can agree it would not be fair to dish out punishment when we're not 100% certain of things.

I can explain this. With the proof for CDM and RDM they need to have a demo of that incident. They can't just base it off of SS. I know its a pain recording every second you do but if you get RDM or CDM start making a demo and walk around watch cars that are speeding. But all I know is that for those 2 situations they recommend demos.

Lets make this easy to understand

its just that a demo shows more stuff bro and screenshots can't show you everything you need to know some times. screenshots are good for some kinds of reports , but some need more info that where the demo comes in play.

Demos make any report or any situation that leads to reports or admins handling the situation much easier..

You can use Screenshots all you want but i suggest you also have a demo with it to make the request that much more simpler for us.