Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban for Darren Styles

Conkers

1. Your in-game name:Darren Styles

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: do not know

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:13762743

5. Reason for ban: RDM I guess

I guess it was RDM I did and I apologize I admit it was rage because they RDM'd me and a friend of mine as we attempted to head towards apartments from the roof (Yes I have no proof) But I will not act like a retard again and apologize for doing so.

Hope you guys accept my apology and accept I will act more responsibly from now on,

Thanks

Edited by Mark

Daren, this is your second case of RDM, can you please convince me that you will change and it wont happen again in the future? I appreciate the apology and it is duly noted, but I would like a little more explanation on how you will avoid doing such things again in the future.

I will start demoing rather than reacting in future then if something rediculous happens rather than retaliating I will simply post the demo and let you guys deal with it rather than getting myself in trouble.

Apologies again for causing any trouble and hope I get unbanned I enjoy playing here.