Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

grapEcrusH Avatar and Spray Request!

grapEcrusH

Hey guys, I was wanting one of the graphics-skilled people to possibly make me a spray for source games and an avatar i can possibly have for my steam and hg avatars. I've always wanted one, hoping you guys could be the ones to do it.

1. Colors:

- Black and Purple, with maybe two different color purples, like a deep purple and a moderate-deep purple?

2. What do you want it to say:

- grapEcrusH

3. Any specific font:

- I was looking around for a font, and i really like this one. Its called yellowjacket. http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Yellowjacket.htm

4. What type of Background:

- For this part and the part below, you guys choose. Surprise me, but make it look badass if at all possible.

5. What images:

- For this part and the part above, you guys choose. Surprise me, but make it look badass if at all possible. Something associated with grapecrush soda maybe would work? Idk, up to you fellas.

6. Signature, Spray, Avatar or Other (please describe):

Spray and avatar, and if possible maybe you can make it into a signature? Idk... mainly the first two. :drankbeer::drankbeer::drankbeer: