Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Falsely banned for "exploiting"

catscastle

1. Your in-game name: Enix Strife, John Weedr, Jester Romanov

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP

3. The Banning admin: Wasn't able to talk to the admin, I was dead at the moment of the ban.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:53267777

5. Reason for ban: "Exploiting" Two of my friends and myself were in his house. He was a fireman, my friend Jester was a medic. I was a regular citizen, we were all messing around and the fireman started to punch me, so I shot him in the head as a joke since the medic was there to revive me. He kept getting revived and I got carried away and kept shooting him in the head, they were sitting there telling me to stop but I decided to ignore them and kept shooting the fireman. Unfortunately, our house was swarmed by cops/medics/firemen and one started shooting me through the door before I could stop what I was doing. If anything the other two should be unbanned and I should be given a punishment, we weren't trying to exploit anything it was just me minging and they really did have nothing to do with it.

Edited by enixstrife

• Executive Council

We do not permit exploiting to happen on the server. What you and your friends were doing was clearly exploiting.

As a result you and your friends are banned for a week. Any further exploitation will result in a permanent ban from the servers.

~Temp banned