Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Barack Obabo Unban Request

Obabo

1. Your in-game name: Barack Obabo

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP 3.0

3. The Banning admin: No idea.

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:52679857

5. Reason for ban: RDM of Mayor/Prop climb

I was banned for the RDM of a mayor and the secret service, in the demo however, I do not once even hit the mayor's vehicle or assault any officer.

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?zxtobm7ni9jbczb

It starts at 163000 tick mark.

My friend Mark Sanchez jumped on the car and hit it because we were joking around, but he clearly did not even attack the mayor. We were joking around with baseball bats and hitting random objects and Dom Meca pulled out a pistol out of nowhere and killed them. We've never even seen the guy. I don't think it's fair that my friend and I were banned for 2-3 days for killing the mayor, even though we didn't touch him, and Dom was only banned for one.

Also, I have a report for prop climbing, I wasn't aware of this rule as it isn't listed in the GMOD RP section of your site. I jumped on a police van and stood on top of a gas station with a baseball bat hitting the roof. However that is my fault, but I do request that I have the ban lifted for the RDM of the mayor. Also if possible I would like Mark Sanchez unbanned. Cheers.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/69165-PERP-Lite-RP-3-0-Rules-Revised

Rule #7: No prop/vehicle climbing or people stacking. You cannot use any props, vehicles, or people in order to reach a part of the map you would not normally be able to reach.

Also I am not unbanning you, because you did aid in the assault(rdm) of the mayor and this isnt your first offense in breaking the rules that is why your ban is 2 days. Please wait out your ban, and read over the server rules thoroughly. Thank you.