Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Grove Street

Fallen

Honestly I didn't know it was bullet proof, and please if you don't have anything non productive/contributory to the thread, do yourself a favor and don't post. It also wasn't empty :s

OMG Fallen, Grove Street is teh best EVAR RAWR UR SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you consider that productive?

ok, grove street has no balls cause they did that in a bulletproof glass, yet i see no one doing it and ive been on the server for quite a while, you people that like to come in here just cause your butthurt of not having fun you also like to forbid others from having such fun, if so...

>

and also please learn to stop hating and have a little more fun, its just a game in the end.

post-13395-13525955311035_thumb.jpg

post-13395-13525955311095_thumb.jpg

ok, grove street has no balls cause they did that in a bulletproof glass, yet i see no one doing it and ive been on the server for quite a while, you people that like to come in here just cause your butthurt of not having fun you also like to forbid others from having such fun, if so...

> [ATTACH=CONFIG]7067[/ATTACH]

and also please learn to stop hating and have a little more fun, its just a game in the end.

wut lol.

@Jax awesome show.

> [ATTACH=CONFIG]7067[/ATTACH]

I like how you read bro. At least 3rd grade level.

Also, hating is part of the fun really. The competition is more thrilling.

• 2 weeks later...