Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Request -- Rizz Jackson

DoubleG

EDIT: I didn't know there was a format required for a Ban Request post. this is it.

Name: Rizz Jackson

SteamID: N/A

Server: Perp

Reason: RDM

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GTkxn6E3R8

So I know that he was already temp banned because he is a megatroll, however this video goes to show that he should be perma banned. I connected to the server to go on my merry way playing gmod, and what do I have to greet me in the nexus? A warm welcome from Rizz Jackson who repeatedly kills and mocks me. This guy needs a perma-ban from the server IMHO.

I made it a youtube video to make it easier. Ironic he calls me the 'RDM'er' after RDM'ing me 2-3 times.

What's that you said jackson? oh yea, #justice.

Edited by Rizon

^ why are you posting that here? You should know better, post your own ban request, or present your evidence.

it's very, very blurry, but I can confirm that it is rizz jackson, you just have to watch it a few times to catch the name. You can also see the m4a1 on his back at the end, and you can hear the shots.

I got a demo on you too buddy.

first of all, I'm not your buddy, guy

and also, after doing something as incredibly disrespectful as this in what way would you be surprised if said person came back and killed you. the amount of evidence against you that is emerging from all members of this community is insurmountable. You will enjoy a nice, long, vacation from this evocity

Regardless whether or not DoubleG did RDM you prior Rizz, this video show you rdming him in nexus multiple times. DoubleG I hope for your sake that you did not RDM him. Anyway Rizz I think you can take a little break from our perp server at this point since you dont seem to know how to follow the rules. Upgrading your ban to 7 days.