Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Favorite Moments In Perp

Phirewire

What are some of your favorite moments in perp?

Mine;

This morning I had some empty pots taken by swat because "They are Illegal", while testing if you can see drugs threw a window or not.

And back when scaletta was around we did a raid of about 14 guys.

It went 6 guys In front black van, My truck with 2 people, and about 6 guys in a black van following the truck. We raided subs with no deaths, and drove out with all the drugs in the back of truck. It was liek a movie seeing the van lead and tail the truck to protect it, then we pulled into a warehouse and split it up.

When K.I.R.S were still around, they based at MTL - They were 9 people growing in the far left building. They didnt even guard the front gate and didnt have it blocked, so I just jumped in,

shot Zpirit and then killed the rest of his gang (all of them didnt even have a weapon on them).

It ended up with me getting 95 pots with coke & weed and a bunch of weapons :3 ....... I miss K.I.R.S

When K.I.R.S were still around, they based at MTL - They were 9 people growing in the far left building. They didnt even guard the front gate and didnt have it blocked, so I just jumped in,

shot Zpirit and then killed the rest of his gang (all of them didnt even have a weapon on them).

It ended up with me getting 95 pots with coke & weed and a bunch of weapons :3 ....... I miss K.I.R.S

I started reading, the first line and I was liek :o (WTF are you talking about they were shit) and then I kept reading and I was liek :) (Aha, the only thing they were good at sucking.)