Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blacklisted from Paramedic: TwoShiv

TwoShiv

Request to be Unblacklisted from Paramedic

1. Your in-game name: TwoShiv (Jester Romanov)

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: PERP

3. The Blacklisting admin: I don't remember the name, I apologise for that.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:34486714

5. Reason for blacklist: Exploiting

I'm not sure why I'm not unblacklisted from Paramedic at this point. I remember being told that my Ban and Blacklisting would last only 1 week. While I am unbanned from PERP now, I'm not sure why I'm not unblacklisted from Medic. I understand that exploiting for quick money (while it was only around 250 dollars gained) was extremely stupid and immature, I just want to be a paramedic again.

-TwoShiv (Jester Romanov)

(Please note that I'm not sure if the request to be unblacklisted from a job should be posted here and forgive me if this is the wrong spot for this request)

Edited by TwoShiv

Blacklisted by Kigen, wait for his reply.

Understood, But is he currently online on the fourm? Is there an estimated wait time untill he will get to see this? Not that I'm rushing anything I just wanted to know if It's possible to get a response tonight. Thanks for the quick response though!

-TwoShiv (Jester Romanov)

• Executive Council

The blacklist will extend a week from your ban's expiration. We really do not like it when people come into our server and then exploit to gain money. It ruins the gameplay for everyone else that had to work for money.

Please wait it out and do not repeat the same mistake.

~Temp blacklist.