Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why was I banned?

Choco Thundah

Report is here

http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7428

'Twas an accident. I went around to most of the servers the other day and did the ma_unban command as I was told to by staff (SWAT) awhile back, if I needed to unban someone. So I'm not sure why it didn't work. >:|

I'll go try again.

Edited by Artillery

They need to be removed from the global banlist before you do that command. If they tried to join the server it adds them to the banlist on the server and into our own banlist. Staff or Council can finish the job :P Not me though I'm at work. They need an HLSW app for my phone.

Oh i see no wonder why. I kept thinking that my ma_unban command is not working. So let say if i accidentally ban someone from the server, and i instantly unban them or before they're sent to the gbanlist, i could unban them right? Correct me if im wrong. Just wanna make sure.

Oh i see no wonder why. I kept thinking that my ma_unban command is not working. So let say if i accidentally ban someone from the server, and i instantly unban them or before they're sent to the gbanlist, i could unban them right? Correct me if im wrong. Just wanna make sure.

It would be sent immediately to the gbanlist. So someone would have to come remove them, then you can ma_unban in the server so they can join, if you don't ma_unban, they have to wait. :cheers:

Arggg sound too complicated lol. Yeah I'll keep that in mind. Well i barely ban the wrong person now cuz i know the trick to ban name-changing hacker using "i" command.

Oh one more thing, just wondering, only staffs/council can remove the person from gbanlist right?