Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | bigjohnMS [L] [GHOSTING]

Wolfman

1. Abuser name: HG | bigjohnMS [L]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:28716613

3. What server: Dallas 3 Scrim Server

4. About what time: 2 AM? ish

5. PROOF: Below

ddysnd.png

2di4zzm.png

2m4wv8i.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: We were 10 manning with Anax / Silenced / Orange / Archer / Elephant VS. Myself / Rawr / Beserk / Anon / Headband when bigjohn came in right as we were moving into our teams. He said he was going to go spec and catch "hackers" joking around when he spoke. Kind of shrugged it off and didn't notice anything else. My team and I ended up losing the first 10 man and wanted a rematch on a different map. So we moved to inferno and right as we were doing pistol round Anax sent me a message in steam. "Second screenshot". We immediately were mad at this and started chatting back and forth between each other in the 10 man. There you can see proof that BigJohn was ghosting for the opposing team. Along with all this I had talked to Anax and Orange about it because I wanted to know what happened obviously. After multiple people on their team stated they wanted to play fair and not ghost including orange. "Third Screenshot". I found it appropriate to make an abuse report against him. It's obviously against the rules and he is abusing his power. People don't think they can speak up because he is an upper as you can see in the steam conversations between Myself and Anax / Myself and Orange and I'm sure others felt the same way as these two did. But He broke the rules and went on a power trip when told to stop which I find very childish.

Regardless of him being "Drunk" or whatever may be his excuse this time around I think that it's important that uppers like himself set a better example and don't abuse power and threaten people for no reason while breaking the rules in the process. Talked to soccer about this and he told me to come with proof. Hope It's enough.

Thanks

-Wolfman

• Like 1

Thank you for the report Wolfman, but all of this evidence is hearsay and doesn't show enough for us to take action against Bigjohn. If you had a teamspeak recording or something of that nature, we'd be able to do a little more with it, but for now we'll be watching.

First of all i apologize for what lil bit i helped noobs with strats. It wasn't the whole game just occasionally. 2nd of all I have never abused or would abused my power ever orange misunderstood what i said but since he just got unbanned he was scared for no reason. 3rd Im not gonna lie I did slip a few times on where ppl are cause we were haven some fun and I apologize for that. Originally i did join the channel cause it was some ppl i heard were saying bad things in ts and i wanted to listen in on them talking and it turned into a channel of fun times. Just want to formally apologize to you wolfman and orange for my actions it wont happen again.

And fyi i wasn't drunk ppl know me drunk and that wasn't drunk.

I heard bigjohns side of it and to my knowledge it seems like things might have been blown out of proportion. I'm not taking either side here but it is all hearsay and for now I see that I might have jumped to conclusions when making this report against him. Also thank you for the apology bigjohn and for being mature about the whole thing. This thread can be locked now.

Best regards...

-Wolfman

• Like 1