Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

GMOD | Ban Request: Mark Jig;Gravity Kitteh; Princess Lela

Fallen

In-Game Name/Steam Name:

Mark Jig;Gravity Kitteh; Princess Lela

Their Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:0

Reason:

Ban

Server Type

GMOD

What Server were they on?

PERP

Proof

Additional Proof

Additional Comments?

Gravity Kitteh: abused his skin and was able to lockpick and troll MULTIPLE times simply continuing on lockpicking 10+ times including when cops were in front of him and he continued to abuse the alarm system, and raid system. Mark Jig/Princess Lela: Harassment in front of skyscraper saying "go get banned again" "get banned" then singing multiple times, and completely wanting to make me quit the game. I spoke with ZJ where he told them to stop and they continued with complete disregard and disrespect to his authority. They kept doing it and are still currently doing it. I also gained proof of Mark Jig RDMing at Skyscraper as a cop where you are always required to ask before shooting. This can be seen in drive mode in the second demo. This is getting to the point where it's making the game unenjoyable and something needs to be done besides a "Reviewed thank you" without any disrespect to any HG authority I'd like to ask for a DL+ to review this.

Abuse my skin? lol wut

Also, since when is picklocking against the rules? I picklocked the door, the cops showed up and I stopped. They kept showing up, I wasnt able to raid it.

I didnt watch the demo, but you should be able to see me raiding sky aswell and kill Fallen and someone else.

In-Game Name/Steam Name:

Mark Jig;Gravity Kitteh; Princess Lela

Their Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:0

Reason:

Ban

Server Type

GMOD

What Server were they on?

PERP

Proof

Additional Proof

Additional Comments?

Gravity Kitteh: abused his skin and was able to lockpick and troll MULTIPLE times simply continuing on lockpicking 10+ times including when cops were in front of him and he continued to abuse the alarm system, and raid system. Mark Jig/Princess Lela: Harassment in front of skyscraper saying "go get banned again" "get banned" then singing multiple times, and completely wanting to make me quit the game. I spoke with ZJ where he told them to stop and they continued with complete disregard and disrespect to his authority. They kept doing it and are still currently doing it. I also gained proof of Mark Jig RDMing at Skyscraper as a cop where you are always required to ask before shooting. This can be seen in drive mode in the second demo. This is getting to the point where it's making the game unenjoyable and something needs to be done besides a "Reviewed thank you" without any disrespect to any HG authority I'd like to ask for a DL+ to review this.

1. I was singing, never asked to stop. I like a song big deal?

2. I yelled at you after you randomly accused leia of lockpicking and you threatened him.

3. Never RDMed anyone.

4. ZJ said stop and we stopped.

5. The fact that he is requesting some harm to come to us is horrible, you get banned for 12 hours come back right away on alt and RDM ( on video ). You have no regard for the rules your an [HG] member start respecting the server and its players. I have no had any problems with my account since I've become [HG] I know the rules and I know what I am doing. If you think you can come to the server demanding shit threatening punishment your stepping out of line.

5. The fact that he is requesting some harm to come to us is horrible, you get banned for 12 hours come back right away on alt and RDM ( on video ). You have no regard for the rules your an [HG] member start respecting the server and its players. I have no had any problems with my account since I've become [HG] I know the rules and I know what I am doing. If you think you can come to the server demanding shit threatening punishment your stepping out of line.

I don't understand who you think you are in this community I'm a member and I have every right you do. You insulting me and harassing me on the forums is unbelievable I've been with this community since 2006 and decided to join in 2011 and never had a problem with anyone as much as you and all I ask for is to be left alone.

Due to further review with Darkwing and Bigjohn we have decided that Mark Jig;Gravity Kitteh; Princess Lela will not be banned but Pink Panther, STEAM_0:1:43045414, http://cloud.dloaded.com/o/5008712a87113.dem will be Temp Banned for rdm and Fallen, STEAM_0:1:17385370, http://cloud.dloaded.com/o/50086ac5834b7.dem will be temp banned for Prop Blocking.

Thanks for the report.

Edited by zj6090