Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A serious RP

Crack Cocain

A server for serious RP, which is much more strict with all the rules, metagaming ETC.

In my opinion it shouldnt be like HL2RP but perp thats much more strict... My example for this would be a cop pulling someone over, unless they have murdered someone (for a very good RP reason) then they will pull over and actually /me running the plates, an ID check etc.. if someone has an arrest warrant they can see it after checking the ID, not by metagaming the name over their head.

the main part about serious RP is metagaming... metagaming is using OOC information for IC purposes. When you see someone walking down the street and want to talk to them you should be asking them for a name, not saying oh hey johny wassup, oh your in The Mafia gtfo punk

a small rant, but a serious RP server with strict rules is something that would add to everyones fun.

Even though serious RP servers are not always 100% successful I have played multiple serious RP games and is sometimes dramatically better then LITE servers.

Even though serious RP servers are not always 100% successful I have played multiple serious RP games and is sometimes dramatically better then LITE servers.

In what ways may I ask? (serious i dunno)

I can't imagine how much more work our staff would need to do. They'd be reviewing demos for hours on end..

in what ways may i ask? (serious i dunno)

i can't imagine how much more work our staff would need to do. They'd be reviewing demos for hours on end..

sa:mp.

require youtube vids, personally downloading demo's and going to a tick is too much for me... but if a ban request has a youtube vid ill watch it

Your not helping your case, we can't require youtube videos. Besides the fact that it wouldn't allow us a complete version of the story, it also makes the quality vary depending on how well it was record. If the player can even record at all.

This is a raid i was apart of about 7 months ago, was really good fun and this is the sort of shit people can organise and have fun with on serious servers. This sort of gameplay can be transferred to PERP and I have done something similar like this before.

spqC5uo5Gjc

More cool as fuck SA:MP gameplay

UOoAyRezZ5E

We could make a whitelist for the server.