Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

GMOD | Ban Request: Randall Howard

Paradhyze

In-Game Name/Steam Name:

Randall Howard

Their Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:6101051

Reason:

RDM

Server Type

GMOD

What Server were they on?

PERP 3.0

Proof

Additional Proof

-

Additional Comments?

Randall Howard blows up my car and kills me after claiming hes raiding me, but as you can see in the demo its complete RDM cause i am in the sidewalk away from my base/property. Demo covers up entire thing so no need for ticks.

Edited by Cal45

Okay, clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. Aside from listening to your org's out of character insults all day, you CDM'd everyone while we were raiding earlier today. And this time, yes this is a raid. That was the beginning. You guys were all outside with weapons and I waited until it cleared up. You were outside in your car, so I decided to pick you off first. I didn't enter because I was waiting for back up. I was shot in the leg aswell, causing me to move slowly, I didn't want to die so I figured I'd wait for Grove Street to come out and pop shots at me. Nice try altering your video to make it look like I just killed you and ran. Pathetic.

Edited by ExiledUnit

Okay, clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. Aside from listening to your org's out of character insults all day, you CDM'd everyone while we were raiding earlier today. And this time, yes this is a raid. That was the beginning. You guys were all outside with weapons and I waited until it cleared up. You were outside in your car, so I decided to pick you off first. I didn't enter because I was waiting for back up. I was shot in the leg aswell, causing me to move slowly, I didn't want to die so I figured I'd wait for Grove Street to come out and pop shots at me. Nice try altering your video to make it look like I just killed you and ran. Pathetic.

Lashawn was raiding with me and he is even seen in the video. And your base is right next to you in Izzie's don't bullshit.

You should start reading the rules more often and speaking less, being outside my property doesn't allow you to kill me because its OFF my property, doesn't matter if you're raiding me or not, if Grove Street did anything against you in the rules then REPORT it, don't use it as an excuse of your RDM, apart from this i will wait for an admin to review it and i will not discuss this longer with you because i can tell you're strong headed in your decisions and as much as i may be right you will not understand it.

Rule #17. If you are raiding someone, you may not kill them unless they are on their property, or if they are near their property and posing a threat.

Thanks for the report.

[TEMP BANNED]

Edited by Cal45