Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Grove Street Random Moltov / Mister Invalid RDM

Phirewire

Person:

Mister Invalid, Grove Street

Comments:

Grove street sit outside apts trolling, then throws a moltov and doesn't act apon it. Then, mister invalid pulls a gun on me (I pull mine and shoot him) DNA revives him and tells me I RDMed him. He pulls his gun on me I pull mine, DNA tells cop to arrest me I put it down and Invalid shoots me.

Server:

Perp

Proof:

(last 2 minutes)

http://www.mediafire.com/?c4r8zm8c8trc5tp

Edited by Mark

ALRIGHT! This'l be fun. You rdm'd me, I did not point the gun at you, I did not shoot at you, I just had it out. You shoot me. I get revived. You point a gun at me, actually POINT IT at me, whereas I never aimed down the sights. I kill you for it. Why exactly is it not rdm for you to kill me for having a gun out, but it is for me to kill you for pointing a shotgun at me?

EDIT: I would like to add that throughout all of this Shoubakka just watched, even though Mark had a shotgun out and was not on his property. He also watched Mark kill someone who just had a gun out, without asking him to put it away. When I do the same thing, he shoots me.

I am acting upon the molotov throwing but if you watched closely, watch closely that i walk in and start raiding. I threw the molotovs, and then proceeded to raid. BUT MAKE SURE YOU WATCH CLOSELY..

EDIT: I know I'm not an admin but you should keep your demos shorter maybe 17 minutes? When you think your demo is getting too long you should go to console, hit stop the start a new demo, saves people time.

Edited by Steve Stifler