Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Grove street.

WheedrSon

Grove Street...

A Gang filled with people

Including admins...

These admins make the gang ruthless and rdm and never get anything such as this ban report here.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/73476-Grove-Street-Random-Moltov-Mister-Invalid-RDM

The title says random molotov grove street trolling, notice that the admin reviewing is in grove street

he totally focused on the rdm and did nothing to the grove street members random molotoving. why is this.

I bet if these admins were not affiliated with the gang they would do there job better and focus on the people breaking the rules

this would make out perp world 100% better i say we speak out the perp community here and get these admins removed from grove street!!!

If you want the admins out of grove street make a post "Kick the admins out!"

If you think they should be left alone post "Leave them alone!"

(If this post can get me banned from perp please admins let me know.)

Edited by WheedrSon
Grammar.

Are you serious?

If you have a problem with players or admins, post a ban request with proof

You guys have managed to create a cesspool on our servers and I am ready to clean this cesspool out if this continues

I do around 10-20 reports a day; all of which have about 30-60 minutes of footage. I don't have time to go through all of that so people post ticks (or in this case time) so I went to two minutes and focused on the name given. Maybe before you rant you should get some sort of fact.

The kid who made this is trying to start drama >.< I say this is a dumb thread. If.you have a problem with grove street. DON'T MAKE GANG NAMES "grove street sucks" insted wait for one of us to "RDM" post a report and DONE. NOW STFU WITH THE HATE THREADS.

The kid who made this is trying to start drama >.< I say this is a dumb thread. If.you have a problem with grove street. DON'T MAKE GANG NAMES "grove street sucks" insted wait for one of us to "RDM" post a report and DONE. NOW STFU WITH THE HATE THREADS.

calm down big man. no need to start more drama than there already is.

Are you serious?

If you have a problem with players or admins, post a ban request with proof

You guys have managed to create a cesspool on our servers and I am ready to clean this cesspool out if this continues

Council has spoken this thread is closed......