Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Been Temp Banned for "RDM"

WhataWackaMonk

Ingame Name: Father Kai

Server: PERP

Admin: Mark

ID: Ugh, its on my profile

Reason: See link below

*Edit*Just re-reading the proof, Suicide says that unless there was proof of him raiding, i was metagamming.......This is where the misunderstanding is.....I was out buying an M4 when the raid happened, my alarm went off.....Im guessing Suicide killed someone in mistake for the owner (me) and thought i was breaking NLR = Report.......so I couldnt Meta....or NLR....cause i'de never died.......*Edit*

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/73545-GMOD-Ban-Request-Father-Kai?p=412827#post412827

Suicide and another member of Grove street were raiding my place, suicide included.....

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/73548-GMOD-Ban-Request-Martin-McCoy-(view-screenshots)

The screenshots and the comments (sorry for being rather long) explain.....I know suicides voice.....as the cops reached my place...he said he owned it and had just killed the raiders......My proof:

1) In my screenshots you will notice my place is being raided/picked, I have a burgular

2) The cops would not of found any bodies in my place...but a bit of blood from an earlier raid....no doubt they thought suicide had finished off the raiders... However, anyone who has been killed by any Grove Street member, will know that they dont finish people off.....rather annoying but rather affective........so where were the bodies? If he had owned the place.....he would of known there was a burgular alarm, so he would of known the cops were comming......and being killed/ revived/ arrested is alot more humiliating that just finishing a raider off.......I have a feeling Grove Street try and be as humiliating as possible...

3) As i was trying to come back to my place that was being raided (Which we know because of #2 and because the screen shots show my alarm going off), Either Sticky or Original Gangster (Dont know which) was keeping guard on the stairs....and upon seeing me shot at me......but i killed him....he shot first....

4) AS i entered the building (I mentioned this in the notes), I could hear Suicide telling the cops that he had killed the raiders and everything was ok....(see #2) Due to the fact that I know Suicide's voice, I knew that Grove Street like to Org raid and that the guy who started shooting me for no reason was Grove Street it was obvious suicide was a raider....

Edited by Mark