Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zcarp freekilling

Niahmas

1. Abuser name: HG | Zcarp

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:10328318

3. What sever: jailbreak

4. About what time: Yesterday evening I think.

5. PROOF: Clicky

Lead CT (not Zcarp) gives orders to crouch to big cage with no detours or delays. Zcarp tells us to freeze which contradicted the lead CTs orders. He then kills a bunch of Ts that continued crouching to big cage.

Just to clarify, some CTs will give fake orders, especially during simon says, to trick the Ts so they can kill us. This happens pretty often. Obviously we're only supposed to listen to lead CT at all times.

yeah i was there when that happened... idk how its admin abuse though? And yeah, when a CT says freeze im pretty sure you should listen... Its not like it was simon says and you'd of died for freezing. :P

i dont remember that round particular, but I know when I'm CT and I see a lot of rebels I say freeze whether or not i'm lead CT, and if they dont freeze they got shot with the rebels. Just throwing that out there as a reason for why he may of said freeze after someone else gave an order to go to cage. :P

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the Ban Reports forum or not.

In this case Zcarp's order contradicted the order of lead CT. If we stop, we get killed for delaying. If we don't stop, we get killed. There are plenty of trigger happy deaf CTs, who probably didn't hear either order, on that server that make giving an order like this a big problem.

*Edit, just delete this thread.

Edited by Niahmas

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, No? That's not really abuse at all. He didn't necessarily use any admin powers to get an advantage. The only punishment would have been a kick, but since he has immunity, he can't. Him not being able to be kicked would be the only abuse. Other than that, that is just a dumb decision as a player not as an admin.

EDIT: I take some of that back. I didn't look at the "clicky" proof and didn't know he left immediately after. That just shows he was really in there to do what he did. I'm still going to say not abuse because once agian that is more somthing a player is cuahgt doing. The most we can do is move him to the T list temporarily. Thanks for your post.

Edited by Roley