Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

Fallen

1. Your in-game name: Hellsgamers Fallen

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp

3. The Banning admin: DirtyDNA

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:17385370

5. Reason for ban: Random Molotov

I intended on raiding the place but due to losing weapons from my attempts to raid Apartments I decided to throw the Molotov first. I threw it and attempted to get to a safe spot to put a gun on and was shot by the apartment owners before I could do so. This ban is due to a technicality and is not actually "random" because I did have a reason and intention. If I cannot be unbanned, I'd at least like it to be considered for me to be unbanned from the CSS servers due to the perp server rule having no relation to my ability to behave on CSS servers.

Unfortunately there are two things here I cannot control. One being that when a ban happens it happens on all servers due to the new(ish) HG bans. The other being your behaviour on the server. I have received many complaints about how you act on the server. You are constantly toeing the line between breaking the rules and just trolling, and I have witnessed this myself even sometimes. I understand that you make dislike some people in our server but that does not give anybody the right to behave in such a manner. I will unban you, but be weary of how you act on any of the servers please because people are beginning to get tired of it. That's all I'm going to say.

Unbanned.