Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blacklisted from Police (RDM)

catscastle

1. Your in-game name: Enix Strife

2. Server that you were blacklisted on: Perp Lite

3. The Blacklisting admin: HG | Mark

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:53267777

5. Reason for blacklist: I got a nine one one call from someone saying they heard gunshots at the apartment. I met up with the person at the apartments to find the downstairs lobby filled with fridges, and locked up. Apparently the work of dream team who said "We own all of the apartments" However we managed to get inside after one of them ran out leaving it unlocked. I went to go investigate, once at the top floor the person showed me their apartment. Which means that they weren't suppose to be able to be barricading the entire apartment like that, denying access to ones house. Either way we were wondering around the apartment, and while we were on the top floor the person must have come back in and opened and locked a few doors blocking us from leaving. We were going to leave then they started talking smack saying if we didn't leave they were going to kill us right there on the spot. I told them the door was locked, and they went to open it, while continuing to threaten us. As we were making our way out I heard behind me what sounded like someone equipping a gun, I went to ignore it but then I heard the sound of it being reloaded. I panicked and I turned around and unloaded on both of the people that were in the area, I quickly realized that neither of them had a weapon out. I went to go and call for a paramedic but as I was doing so one of their other organization members came through the building and shot the citizen I was helping and me. I'm sorry for the actions I took I thought that they were going to try and killed me and in the haste of the situation I made a wrong decision. I am not asking to be unblacklisted right away but this was a mistake and I do apologize.

Edited by Mark