Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request dat cocaine.

WheedrSon

1. Your in-game name: Dat Cocaine

2. Server that you were banned on: PERP Lite

3. The Banning admin: DirtyDNA

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:0

5. Reason for ban: Racist? I wasnt racist..

Ok, this is retarded the dumbest thing i have seen in my life i cant mess around with my gang i didnt say the "N" word in a bad way i said it messing around you im black myself irl why would i be racist like that people say it like that all the time i cant believe someone would fucking take it this seriously to go out there way look in console to see something i did messing around this is ridiculous the most stuck up admins i have seen in my life im sorry for messing around with a gang member i bet 100% i didnt offend one person saying that word this is retarded learn to let things go and why is it 10 days? thats stupid i was only banned for racism once not twice like my first ban said and it was a 2 day ban now 10 days? THIS IS RETARDED i donated over 60 dollars on this damn server i was gonna donate 40 more today this is retarded i cant believe you dirtydna dont you have better things to do with you life?...

Edited by Mark

What did i do so wrong explain. did i offend someone? No, did i rdm someone and make them lose 2k? no, did i cdm someone and make them lose 2k? no, i was MESSING AROUND... its called fun with your gang even tho grove street rdm'd all the damn time and all they got were warnings.

Ok, this is retarded the dumbest thing i have seen in my life...this is ridiculous the most stuck up admins i have seen in my life im sorry for messing around with a gang member i bet 100% i didnt offend one person saying that word this is retarded learn to let things go and why is it 10 days? thats stupid i was only banned for racism once not twice like my first ban said and it was a 2 day ban now 10 days? THIS IS RETARDED i donated over 60 dollars on this damn server i was gonna donate 40 more today this is retarded i cant believe you dirtydna dont you have better things to do with you life?...

And disrespecting me and calling this whole situation retarded is not how you should be asking for an un-ban, it sounds more like you want to extend that ban for a bit longer?

I Never had a warning for any ban EVER anything and darkwing said on my first racism thing 2nd racism offence and it was my first and i had a 2 day ban and my first ban ever for being trapped in a house being revived and killed by random ppl was a week for "Exploiting"..