Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jimmy rustler unban req

JimmyRustler

1. Name: Chase Budinger, Ben Brim, Robert Barrow, Taylor Wall, Jimmy Rustler, Cacaa Muncher

2. Steam Id: Unknown

3. Server: HG PERP Lite

4. Reason: RDM

5. Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?mbvolml5079tl6t

6. Comments: People kept showing up at the apartments talking shit and being trolls. All I had done was advert that I was helping any new people. First Chase Budinger continuously is saying Dream Team sucks and continuously harassing us (Tick 5000). At tick 36000 this Chase Budinger kid comes back saying "Dream Team Sucks". This continues until like tick 39000, at which point he gets shot. Tick 40000 Ben Brim runs by yelling "Dream Team Sucks". Also at the same time Taylor Wall kept following me around saying he was new, when I know he wasn't. At one point around tick 42000 he says "I'm so new I don't even know what following is. Right after that Ben Brim runs by again yelling Dream Team sucks. Taylor Wall then RDMs him. At tick 46500 Ben Brim and Chase Budinger are back again saying "Dream Team is for gays", "Neko Cat is a slut", and much more. Taylor Wall then throws a random molotov and walks away. He then comes back saying "I'm so new I don't even know what fire is". Chase, Ben Brim, and Robert Barrow then comes back time saying "Dream Team is for gays" and yelling "fa****s". They continue this till around tick 55000. In the midst of all this at tick 51000 Robert Barrow comes up and starts hitting Kevin Lam with a bat. Cacaa Muncher at one point starts punching me for no reason. Tick 58000 Jimmy Rustler RDMs someone too.

That previous text is a ban request against me. if you read through it you will realize I only rdm'd one person and the reason for that was due to the fact that he threw a Molotov into the building, after this I was kicked for consider this a warning, After that I had left that area and became a cop. The reason I am most upset about my one day ban is due to the fact that I have been live streaming this and my viewers have really taken a liking to this. if possible it would be great if I could be unbanned today. Once again I apologize for the rdm and it will not happen again. As a further action to possitively effect the server I will be removing the people from the gang who were calling the dream team "gay".