Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dario123

1. Your in-game name: Dario Johnston or something else i changed it because grove street kept raiding me left and right.

2. Server that you were banned on: hg perp lite

3. The Banning admin:im not sure

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:20494047

5. Reason for ban: hacks

BEFORE U CANCEL THIS UNBAN REQ let me explain. First off I will let any admin even any owner anyone check my computer for hacks. I don't have a single hack, I don't use hacks, not even a hack for any other games. I'm also willing to let them check my WHOLE computer not just garrysmod, my recycle bin, also if u have a program that will let u see deleted items u can do that too. Secondly, I don't know how to code lua, I'm just a 13 year old kid and dont u guys have like some auto ban thing that bans automaticly for lua hacks SO HOW COULD I HAVE THEM. Lastly, if there was a "hack" or anything how could it be a hack if its not "lua" i don't know any other hacks that aren't lua. I know bacon bot, fap hacks all that sucky stuff that i don't even use, but never in my life i saw a non-lua hack. I DON'T HAVE HACKS WHY WOULD I USE HACKS I WAS UNBANNED A FEW DAYS AGO BEFORE I GOT BANNED AGAIN. WHY WOULD U THINK I HAVE HACKS, I ADMIT TO BREAKING ONE RULE I METAGAMED SHADOWS AND SAW THERE GUNS STICK THROUGH THE DOORS. DOING THAT DOES NOT DESERVE A PERM BAN PLEASE. I don't want to waste my gmod money I bought gmod and css to play with a friend of mine that plays HG, I don't want it to goto waste, because some admin said I was hacking even though I'm willing to let anyone check my computer. Please accept my pain and actually feel sorry for me. How would you feel as if you were just "split" from your favorite server, I miss robbing the bank every day. I even miss getting raided.

Edited by Mark