Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1. Your in-game name: Zachary (i forgot last name)

2. Server that you were banned on: LITE PERP

3. The Banning admin: I dont know

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:20494047

5. Reason for ban:hacks

Please I didn't use hacks I will let anyone check my computer. Even if you have one of those programs where u can see the history and stuff you can check me with one of those. The only rule I broke was metagame I used their shadows to shoot them through the walls, and I saw there guns and stuff stick through the door. Maybe I did get lucky I had a SHOTGUN it spreads! Please accept my pain of not having a server to play and actually feel sorry for me. It hurts to not play such a good server this is the only good one. GMOD.biz doesnt have meth, 1HZ has too many minges, FEARLESS is too strict (and its not really even perp), HG is perfect. I miss robbing the bank, I even miss getting raided. The reason I bought gmod was to play with my brother on HG, but now since I'm banned on it I can't. PLUS even if I did have hacks doesn't the server have some anti-cheat thing that auto bans you? Please unban! If I mess up in just one little thing like 1 little fail rp thing you can perm ban me again. You have my word.