Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP Gold donated still not getting it 4days later ?!

jarikfw

hey i have some trouble with the donating my money is on my paypal account got 42€ on it i bought the 15$ one that is 12.50€ i have reacived a email of paypal that the money has been send to HG i tried to join and rejoin 5 times still didnt have the gold naow i checked my paypal it is removed from my real bank account and from my paypal account so 30$ still havent got it >.> now i checked my paypal account again it sais echeck i did some reresearch what that is and it sais it requests the bank to send the money to ur paypal account when there is not enough on it to send it directly so that is weird becz i had 100€ a week ago on my account and now 42€ 42 is proberly not enough for 15$ XD i have had this problem before and needed to wait 10days for it other people where i sended the money to just gave me the product i wanted becz they knew something was wrong and on a weird moment they would always reacive it so i think this is a stupid problem that i now lost 30$ think i dont lost it but that it is just gone.

i also need to go 8august on holiday for 15days and hoped to get it before i go on holiday.

ps somebodey knows how to stop a automatic payment? in paypal becz if i see this i wont donate again >.> hope you understand it