Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Darkwing Duck

Austin

1. Abuser name: Darkwing Duck (Drake Mallard)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:20525755

3. What server: PERP

4. About what time: 11:30 AM EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/95/2012-08-01_00001.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: As you may know, I have had multiple problems with darkwing duck in the past. He is a inconsiderate asswipe that is extremely abuseful. So here is what happened. I park my car in front of skyscraper waiting on zj6090 to get into my car. Of course I base at sky scraper. Darkwing then tells me to "move my fucking car" I say why, I am waiting on zj. He then says you are blocking the entrance (which I am not). I back up a little to make him feel better inside and then he still tells me to move my fucking car or I am going to shoot it. I said "no, I am waiting on zj". Zj then comes down jumps into my car when we leave and I say dumbass while leaving. Darkwing and I have had trouble in the past with him calling me names also. I was told that if he gave me trouble I could call him names back as he has done to me. (Said by dL of gmod Rizon and DC Superskreech) He then kicks me with no warning with the reason disresepct. As you may know, him and I worked together as advisors and managers back when I was aamonkey. So yea I have had enough. I expect this to be handled in a correct manner as this has happened countless times.

Thanks,

~ Aust1n/Aamonkey1

Edited by Mark

Then unless you have a recording of what happened this is not enough proof to act upon. Without knowledge prior to the kick (and seen as was all on your mics which means logs can't help) there isn't anything I can do about this possible abuse. I advise you record what happens in game more often and if you interact with people you find unsavory then you should do the same.