Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

DarkRP -- Crush (HG | Vetman)

Streets

1. Abuser name: Crush (HG | Vetman)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25886657

3. What server: DarkRP GMod

4. About what time: 2:30am 8/3/2012

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/z2/crushnadespam.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident: Comes into the server claiming my base is illegal via rules, I looked at the rules posted on THE MOTD and find NOTHING. I tell him to provide me proof. He sends me some facebook link instead. He then claims to record me for my illegal base, so I tell him fine. After a while, and the constant complaining, I fixed my base no problem. Mr.Boss over here gets mad because he still can't get into my base. He demotes without saying a word. I told him why he was demoting me and says nothing, so he demotes me again, and then says i am not selling anything. When he asked me 0 times, claiming he knows I havent sold anything. When in fact I was selling stuff just slowly. So he finally gets my demoted and Goes from Mob Boss -> Black Market Dealer -> Gun Dealer -> Mob Boss. This constitutes as Job Abuse. Buying shipment of grenades, shipment of weapons and then begins raiding my base through himself. I tell him he is job abusing, he replies that he knows this server better than anyone, he is doing nothing wrong and continues on.

--I cannot respond to my Ban Request https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=8611 --- You guys put in a system under DOOR where it AUTO CLOSES when it is opened. I open my door to go outside and he constitutes it as door spamming, claiming I continue to open and close my door when I am simply opening the door and the system in place closes it after 0.5 seconds as I try to go outside.

Edited by Mark

Thank you for the 8 minute demo in which no admin powers were used and you got raided by someone until you died. You them promptly broke NLR and came back to block the person in until they just killed themselves.

1st: He didn't break a single rule and you broke 2 or 3

2nd: Theres no abuse in here whatsoever

Edited by Mark