Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | ZCarp / Jailbreak server

HoustonRockets

This clown epitomizes the phrase admin abuse. Someone was crying about me freekilling I told he was acting like a kid. Apparently he is Zcrap's friend so I banned for 2 hours. I've been playing jail break for a while and I've never run into such a horrible admin. He also mutes the whole room for no reason. This guy shouldn't be an admin.

adminabuse.jpg

Please use the template from the sticky in this forum. Also, you're probably going to get banned for talking trash to an admin regardless of if you are right or wrong. We can't see the whole story from this screenie.

Please use the template from the sticky in this forum. Also, you're probably going to get banned for talking trash to an admin regardless of if you are right or wrong. We can't see the whole story from this screenie.

The point is I was banned for no reason. I was arguing with another poster and I get a 2 hour ban? No warning? That is ridiculous. He's a horrible admin.

The point is I was banned for no reason. I was arguing with another poster and I get a 2 hour ban? No warning? That is ridiculous. He's a horrible admin.

For some reason, I feel that blatantly ignoring our procedures for asking to be unbanned might not reflect well on you once someone has time to review your case. Just saying.

Honestly you must be one of the most dense person....why would you expect to insult a person because of their age and not expect to get banned. Friends look out for friends, if you picking on someone because of their age you deserve the ban you get.

no your just an idiot for running your mouth off like that and not thinking off getting ban and there is always reasons why we ban people never for the hell of it and plus about this muting the whole room thing its because people like to spam and its not admin abuse.

WTF I'm so confused. Who made fun of who's age? How does that thread and this thread relate?

"He's acting like a kid" does not mean he's making fun of him 'cause he's a kid.... if that's where you're trying to get at.

But anyways, how about you show an SS or a demo of the ENTIRE story and not just the part where he banned you 'cause obviously we're missing something here. So the story is, you freekilled someone but when they complain about it, you're talking shit to him because you did something wrong? Now that you're banned for doing something wrong, you want that admin removed?

Full story or this is pointless...

I'm really not even trippin b/c I only got banned for 2 hours, but that shit is not cool. I wasn't clowning anyone's age I was just saying the other player (BOSS|.....) was acting like a kid. If he doesn't like it at least give a warning. I never said anything to the admin (im not stupid). The main point was to bring to your attention that dude was being a tool, you can address it as you wish. As an admin, you would think he would use some sort of reasonable discretion when enforcing rules but he obviously failed at that concept.

Well calling him names in every post doesn't make you look more mature.

I agree he did do some things and say some things he should not have.

But I am sure we also don't have all the information as to what happened.

We will discuss the situation, and explain some things and actions that admins should avoid.

People do not get banned just because they were arguing with an admin.

If the admin is at fault, the admin is at fault. Appropriate actions will be taken. Admins are not infallible.

I am not saying that is the case here because we do not have the whole story.

Please, if you have further problems, then get a little more proof. If you think you have been wronged, and you are right, it will be handled.