Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Non-donor Vehicles

Cromyth

Hello everyone,

After the addition of the Ford Focus, a lot of non-donors have been flocking to this car because it is one of the best and for its price it is stupid of you to not buy it. I was no exception as I bought the car the day it was released and I have used it up until today. I bought a Murcielago, not because it is faster and/or better, but because of the class, I want to stand out more than I would if I drove the Focus. The Murcielago is the most expensive non-donor car and it is, crap, to say the least. The speed is good but the turning radius is about the same with the limo and it's ugly as sin on the inside. When I played on another PERP server the Murcielago got a facelift and a new sound added to it. After some digging I found it, http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=122605. I think it would make the 350k vehicle more sought after and making it more appealing. I don't know if it is possible but it could be even better if http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=127454 was added. I feel this is a bit more important seeing all of the VIP/Gold driving around in their extremely nice cars. Yes I know, if I donate I can get them but some people don't have the ability to donate or don't think it is a necessity. If non-donor cars got a bit of a facelift and some new additions more players would most likely pay more money (PERP and RL) to update their car collections.

EDIT: In the second link I provided, there is a video that actually uses the model Murcielago with the added sounds. Just so you know what to expect.

Well in the current state, non-donors don't have good choices. Nerfing the Fusion is desperately needed if you want to see any variation in the server seeing how 85% of people have it. Reducing the speed with make things a lot better. On another note, the skins on some of the cars are just plain terrible, I know that there isn't anything that can be fixed without finding a completely different model. There is just a giant gap between donor and non-donor with the quality of the vehicles.

Well in the current state, non-donors don't have good choices. Nerfing the Fusion is desperately needed if you want to see any variation in the server seeing how 85% of people have it. Reducing the speed with make things a lot better. On another note, the skins on some of the cars are just plain terrible, I know that there isn't anything that can be fixed without finding a completely different model. There is just a giant gap between donor and non-donor with the quality of the vehicles.

Focus*

But I agree with you, the Ford Focus is way too cheap considering how good it is. Either you nerf it or higher the price.

Focus*

But I agree with you, the Ford Focus is way too cheap considering how good it is. Either you nerf it or higher the price.

pricing it, would be better