Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

Niahmas

1. Your in-game name: Abortion is spawn killing/Camping Carl's gay lover

2. Server that you where banned on: Global

3. The Banning admin: HT | Roley

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:11811731

5. Reason for ban:

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7512

I'm not friends with camping carl or any of the others, Carl's a retard but I think he's funny sometimes. This particular night someone with the name HG | Slapyamoma was freekilling so we were trying to get him votebanned. If someone was cloning my name I'd take a screenshot and post it, seems like the smart thing to do. The only thing I was doing was spamming "Voteban HG | Slapyamoma."

A temp ban for spamming is fair in my opinion, I'll admit I get carried away with it because I hate getting freekilled. But I wasn't trying to unfairly voteban someone, just a case of mistaken identity.

5. Reason for ban:

I'm not friends with camping carl or any of the others, Carl's a retard but I think he's funny sometimes. This particular night someone with the name HG | Slapyamoma was freekilling so we were trying to get him votebanned. If someone was cloning my name I'd take a screenshot and post it, seems like the smart thing to do. The only thing I was doing was spamming "Voteban HG | Slapyamoma."

A temp ban for spamming is fair in my opinion, I'll admit I get carried away with it because I hate getting freekilled. But I wasn't trying to unfairly voteban someone, just a case of mistaken identity.

TEXT SPAMMING NOT MIC SPAMMING

You guys start to think you can do what you want, and then post an unban report to get unbanned.

You have seen all the people that get banned for spamming, and how we tell you not to.

Yet....

So what if we got carried away and didn't unban you all weekend.

Would that be acceptable?

5. Reason for ban:

Breaking other server rules in retaliation for server rules allegedly being broken is stupid. At the top of the list of actions to not get you banned would be to get proof and post a thread here. Act your age. This garbage doesn't work after you turn age 7.

I like Van's take on the subject. Personally, I'd accidentally forget this thread was here for a few days and think about it next week.

Would that be acceptable?

That would be fair. I admit I was out of line, I get carried away with all the freekillers on that server. I try to post ban reports when I get a lot of proof against some of them, but there always a new one every day.. I understand the admins have a hell of a time trying to keep control sometimes. I'm sorry for spamming and being a dick.

That would be fair. I admit I was out of line, I get carried away with all the freekillers on that server. I try to post ban reports when I get a lot of proof against some of them, but there always a new one every day.. I understand the admins have a hell of a time trying to keep control sometimes. I'm sorry for spamming and being a dick.

The ban is removed.

If you idle our vent channel you can always ask for an admin to come to the server.

Or post a thread on the forums. Just don't be the problem yourself.

:hi: