Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

You know what's kinda stupid?

Puppymew

When ever something doesn't go someone's way they sometimes try to scare me into thinking their going to post a ban report. Like if my gang was growing in Skyscaper and we got raided and I was outside and came up from behind and killed the raiders, one of them would say I RDM'd and they have a demo and their going to post a ban request. I just tell them I did nothing wrong and I was defending and they bring up some bullcrap rule out of their buttholes or something and go "The rules say you can't defend your property if you are not on it!" Or something, I don't get mad though, I just calmly tell them "Well then, I know what I did and I didn't do anything wrong, when you finish the ban request send me a PM with the link and I'll be happy to have a chat with you and some admins :)" and they don't bring it up, they don't continue, and they never post a ban request.

It's hilarious the rules they make up, one today even told me that raiding wasn't illegal because I arrested him for raiding! That one made me laugh, but he was like "I'm going to post a ban request for random arrest and get you banned so hard!" Never did, I mean, something like them crying RDM when they died for a very VALID reason happened to me about 3 times now, the one "raiding isn't illegal" is a new one and Grandparents will share it with their grandchildren for generations to come. :P