Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Razer Gaming Stuffs?

Business Kitten

What do you guys think about Razer. Im planing on spending some moneys on some new stuff considering that my stuff is like from windows 2000 year.

I was planing on getting 2 things

The Razer Mamba (Mouse)

And the BlackWidow (Keyboard)

If any of you have tested or have these products tell me what you think of them or other keyboards/mouses that are better.

The price im paying for both of them is about 160$ CAN

post-11862-13525955403368_thumb.jpg

post-11862-13525955403724_thumb.jpg

Do you really want my opinion?

[spoiler=Yes]

Use a regular keyboard and spend 20 bucks on a ok mouse and then donate the rest of the money to something useful like red cross or NASA. You spending so much money for smallest of stuff when people are starving : (

[spoiler=No]Looks nice, you should buy it ;)

I own the blackwidow ultimate and love it.

The keys really have a great feel to them, the response time versus a conventional keyboard is unmatched.

If you're looking for a keyboard meant for gaming, this is the one.

I cannot comment on the mamba, i haven't heard anything about it.

I own the mamba epic (one shown in your screen shot) and i only use it for mmo games (sometimes). The sensor on it is bad. I own a mionix naos which has a annoying double click bug but the sensor is amazing. So when i play any fps game i use the mionix. The mamba is just annoying though.

this. and you never want wireless for fps

Got any experience to back that up? Cos I've been gaming with wireless mice for years and I've never had a problem.

I've got the Razer Mamba 4G (2012) and it fits my needs perfectly, both wireless and wired there is no difference. The battery life has a decent life span, but will end pretty quickly if you do tonnes of gaming everyday.

And you can use it wired 24/7 if you like and you won't notice that there's a cord attached to it :)

Oh and that Razer keyboard is a total boss, I would get it if I didn't have my super laptop :P

Got any experience to back that up? Cos I've been gaming with wireless mice for years and I've never had a problem.

I've got the Razer Mamba 4G (2012) and it fits my needs perfectly, both wireless and wired there is no difference. The battery life has a decent life span, but will end pretty quickly if you do tonnes of gaming everyday.

And you can use it wired 24/7 if you like and you won't notice that there's a cord attached to it :)

Oh and that Razer keyboard is a total boss, I would get it if I didn't have my super laptop :P

The difference between a laptop gamer and a desktop gamer is huge. If you want performance and a good dpi without registration problems you will buy a wired mouse. If you want to casually play games on your laptop the mice and keyboards dont matter, because you are casual gamer.

The difference between a laptop gamer and a desktop gamer is huge. If you want performance and a good dpi without registration problems you will buy a wired mouse. If you want to casually play games on your laptop the mice and keyboards dont matter, because you are casual gamer.

I'm not a casual gamer, I have never had registration problems and my mouse has top notch dpi...

I use my laptop as a desktop.

I'm not a casual gamer, I have never had registration problems and my mouse has top notch dpi...

I use my laptop as a desktop.

there is a delay with wireless mice. whether or not you can tell, there is. and to somebody who plays competitively will almost always never use a wireless mouse

I have both of those, except it's a Blackwidow Ultimate, and I love them both. I'm going to switch out my Mamba for an ouroboros and get the taipan 7.1 later this year.

If you're looking for a wired/wireless mouse from Razer I'd wait till the ourobouro comes out. Looks awesome.