Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

USA 100% critz orange server

cronic

Just wanted to say after tonight game me and a few others will not return to the server. We have asked to take out the no-clip and make it so spys don't just spawn kill.

We were locked in the spawn for nearly 2 hours they were on both roofs and had us pinned. makes for a shitty game. it caused the server to empty out.

Hells asks us what we want, but yet they don't take our suggestions. The no-clip and the spys sitting in spawn gets old real quick. I myself won't be comming back, others I have spoken with said the same thing. The server used to be fun now its not.

I can only make suggestions and request, but if nothing changes no need to stick around. I was trying to make the orange server my main server, I have brought quite a few people over to it, they won't even go back. There are a couple of other orange servers out their not just Hells.

I would serious think about putting it back to normal before you have no one.

I've said my peace...

Cronic