Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: HG | AWSOME WAFFLES

Rudabaga

1. Abuser name: HG | AWSOME WAFFLES

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:10979382

3. What server: Dark RP

4. About what time: 11:35 PM CST

5. PROOF: http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/5028847a93281.jpg

http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/50288489c4188.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was playing as a hitman in the Dark RP server. Someone obviously didn't like Awsome Waffles and kept putting hits on him. I killed him and he randomly jails me and just leaves me there for a few minutes to get unjailed by Weeman. Then I keep getting hits on him so I killed him more and more. Another hitman killed him instead of me so he grabbed him with his physics gun. I shot him in the side of the head and he then banned me for killing him. He banned me but not the kid who did the same thing I did.

Edited by Mark

With the speed at which you were completing those hits I'd think you were somewhere close to spawn. If what you say is true and you shot him while he was holding someone then he was right to punish you but a ban is too severe. We'll see what his side of the story is before I take action.

i was try to talk to a guy and twice you killed me both times i was holding him up

You were holding up the other hitman, Reaper, as you can see I only killed you once after he killed you, then you banned me. Console doesn't lie.

Without a demo or recording of you picking hte person up theres no way for us to know how this went down.

If someone is spamming hits on someone please bring it up to an admin next time or come into the help desk and tell someone there.

Reviewed thank you.