Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Connection Failed after 4 Retries

R3AP3R

And I suppose you could connect to the JB server normally and this incident occurred randomly right? If I am correct, did your hl2.exe crash while you were playing in the JB Server? If yes, try to go to CMD and do ipconfig /release and wait several seconds and do ipconfig /renew.

After that, relaunch CSS and enter the command on the console connect 67.228.245.0:27015

This technique should work in most cases.

Try deleting your system 32. I heard that works if your over 75+ and have no idea what your doing with a computer by following a 13 year old's instructions.

I really hope you're joking and if so, you should probably read the forum rules first before going any further.

Nope that Just Fucked up my Router....... Anyone Else Or Anything else.... FML

Normally, forwarding ports on a router shouldn't cause any issue. I am afraid that I don't have any idea of what's going on with your game then. Try restarting your computer as mentioned above if you still cannot connect to the server.

Same problem but for all HG servers and only HG servers, started when i got a crash from too many robots on rawr trade

update : SOME rawr servers - mostly the trade ones, has ip changed recently on those, is it a port forwarding issue?

Edited by lu7ky