Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re: Can't connect to tf2 servers

bean-

Steam updated me and now:

1. I just get the MvM connection screen - just mvm servers and no other

2. When I used the command tonight, connect 78.129.148.112:27015 it connected me. Tried just now and it says:

'You are in insecure mode. You must restart before you can connect to secure servers'

Anyone, any ideas

-hg- bean$

Restarted Steam and solved the 'insecure' problem.

I still have the problem of the MvM screen. I connect to Orange 100% crits, via the 'connect' command (via tile) and then if I decide to change servers, within the game, it allows me to see the old tf2 servers, such as my tf2 istory and favs. If I disconnect, it sends me back to that damn MvM screen. How can I get my old tf2 screen back?

-hg- bean$

I still have the MvM screen only. I can't get my old tf2 screen back, with all the fav, history etc options. It's only this MvM crap, which I don't want to play. I have to use the connect command, typing out the IP address, every time I want to play Orange. Any idea how I can get my old tf2 'portal' (that the term?) back?

-hg- bean$

Hmmm,

Where has my old tf2 screen gone. Once connected to Orange server, if I press tile, it gives me all the old tabs (history, favs, etc). But, if I just disconnect from a game, I get the MvM screen and it only shows MvM servers, etc. Anyone know how to get my old tf2 screen back? :)

bean$ :P

• 3 weeks later...