Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP Suggestion

Darkforge317

I noticed today that I couldn't use /report while I was dead... I thought it would be an exception.

Maybe you guys should make it so that we can use /report while dead because I got CDMed and couldn't even report it!

Just got CDMed twice, couldn't /report it and couldn't see the name... 4k gone and the admins couldn't do shit -.-

Edited by Darkforge317

• 2 weeks later...

From my not very intelligent expertise on the subject of programming and game servers/mods....I would say that it might be hard but would be doable. However.....my guess is that the /report is mainly used for things like mass CDM/RDM as the server does not record......but keeps logs of people dying. It would be easy to tell when a mass DM had occurred due to a group of kills in a very short time (10 seconds).

It would be a lot easier, to simply record everything you do on perp....and post a ban report in the right section of these forums. The /report does not collect enough information to make a valid ban/B-List report.

Except you can't watch demo's just by double clicking on it and no admin would take the time to go download it from dropbox, drop it into their Gmod, restart gmod, and then watch a demo.

Have faith, man. If someone is genuinely breaking the rules, tell the admins, they will help. This isn't a slacker community where we blow off people in need. You have a problem? Yo we'll solve it. So check out the beat while the DJ revolves it.

I hear you darkforge, we are trying, but you must understand me and Mark are limited to what we can do and we must rely on our higher ups to help with technical situations. Once changes are made believe me....it's going to be spread like you wouldn't believe.

its best that you just upload it in the ban report section. it has a place to attach vids pics .dem files as proof.

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans

O_o I didn't even know that, thanks this'll make things easier ^.^ But what is a T-List?

I hear you darkforge, we are trying, but you must understand me and Mark are limited to what we can do and we must rely on our higher ups to help with technical situations. Once changes are made believe me....it's going to be spread like you wouldn't believe.

Ok well hopefully this will be added. and I know how you feel :P I used to be a Garrys Mod Division director for another community haha...

Edited by Darkforge317

O_o I didn't even know that, thanks this'll make things easier ^.^ But what is a T-List?[/Quote]

A t-list is for our counter strike source jailbreak server and the goal is for a guard to kill rebels or people not following directions, when a ct kills a t for no reason, that is called a free kill. When a guard kills many t's for no reason, that is a mass freekill. A t-list prevents free killers from joining the guards and may only be a spectator or prisoner. (As there is no such thing as a freekill when prisoner as the point is to kill all ct's and rebel)

T= Prisoner (Terrorist) CT= Guard (Counter-Terrorist)

A t-list is for our counter strike source jailbreak server and the goal is for a guard to kill rebels or people not following directions, when a ct kills a t for no reason, that is called a free kill. When a guard kills many t's for no reason, that is a mass freekill. A t-list prevents free killers from joining the guards and may only be a spectator or prisoner. (As there is no such thing as a freekill when prisoner as the point is to kill all ct's and rebel)

T= Prisoner (Terrorist) CT= Guard (Counter-Terrorist)

I know what jailbreak is haha :P but I never knew what a T-list was, thanks.