Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request - Sprayer

Lost

Name: Sprayer

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:44763347

Reason: I have no idea why was I banned but the only thing I could remember was that I built an xray-machine in Monkey's MC server and I thought it was harmless as I had blocked off the walls with wood to prevent cheating. I did not know this was bannable and I apologise deeply if I had caused any harm to the server. I built the machine because I wanted to share it to other people and amaze them with that 1.3.1 glitch. A guy(I do not want to drag him into this matter) told me I could build anything, anywhere within the walls and is not conflicting with the roads and other buildings. I also borrowed 64 Iron ingots and 3 Diamonds from the storage room and promised the same guy that I would return the items I borrowed from the Storage room back. I borrowed the items as I had just started and had no items to be a "farmer, harvest crops and breed animals" in the city. I just feel that permanent ban from the xray machine is just too harsh. Hellsgamers and its servers are my most favoured in my gaming life, so I would really be sad to not be able to play in them. Once again I apologise for my silly mistakes and swear I would never do anything as stupid as that ever again. I would truly appreciate a ban until the end of October 2012 and be banned from Monkey's MC server after I had repayed by debts as punishment. I just feel that permanent ban is too big of a punishment for such mistakes. Thank you for reading.

Sorry sir, i did not stole a dragon egg. I took 64 Iron, 3 diamonds. I asked the [same] guy for building materials on the xray machine and he gave me the items. I did not take any dragon egg, that I swear to god.