Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Post your personal jets~*

John

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[attach=config]7252[/attach]

just me in my siq g6. It's mad nice.

G6 hasn't come out yet, you should know that. Anyway, just to piss you off, I'm going to post my company's private jets. We have a few Gulfstream G550's

Jy4xq.jpg

f7QG6.jpg

They also have a Beechcraft Super King Air

mJItZ.jpg

So yeah, Fuck you John.

I don't own any company, I'm a partner, I own around 15% of it. And its pretty easy to figure out based on the projects I've told people about earlier.

If it is so obvious, why not say it and post a picture of you next to a jet.

Edited by teh_g

G6 hasn't come out yet, you should know that. Anyway, just to piss you off, I'm going to post my company's private jets. We have a few Gulfstream G550's

Jy4xq.jpg

f7QG6.jpg

The company my dad works for has a few g550s haha. I've only been on it once and it was only an hour flight, but damn it was beautiful. My dad fly's on it weekly though due to him having to go all over cali.

But fuck jets. I ride

post-5466-13525955419626_thumb.jpg

The company my dad works for has a few g550s haha. I've only been on it once and it was only an hour flight, but damn it was beautiful. My dad fly's on it weekly though due to him having to go all over cali.

But fuck jets. I ride [ATTACH=CONFIG]7266[/ATTACH]

sooooo your dad is Billy Mays..?

This thread has been locked and unlocked I think 3 times now by my count. Ya'll should really ask in staff chat about whether or not you should be locking it... you know... like you're supposed to.

To contribute:

KoreanAir.jpg

My jet cruising with his jet buddies.