Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Necessary Evil wallpaper.

Puppymew

http://steamcommunity.com/id/morgankingzilla/screenshots

So I was messing around checking extensions thingies and checked Zombie Panic Source, I got a bunch of cool cars including police cars and survivor models, one of the survivor's wears a outfit similar to Necessary Evil's outfit. Brown Pants and a black Jacket. So I decided to try out my first scene picture (First time posing as well.) I got some poses using the ZPS character model and using the inflate tool, I shrunk the heads till they were gone. I then got some half life 2 characters who had the same faces as some Members of NE and shrunk their limbs beside the heads and no-collided them with the ZPS character body. Posed it till it looked like it was all one body, and got some weapons that NE mostly uses.

In this picture, the bald guy up front with a M4 is Darren Styles, the girl next to him with a M4 and a button thingy that caused the explosions in the background is Neko Cat, the black man next to her is Mike Inc. People in the back from right to left, Drake Smith, wielding a Glock, Jimmy Pickles ( ME :D ) wielding a Glock, Mace Windu wielding a AK-47, Brad Black wielding a shotgun, the mayor being taken hostage, and next to the mayor is Pac Man wielding a shotgun and the chick next to him is Jack Andrews (Never saw her with a gun so she doesn't have one) In the back-back are fillers, NE has way to many members to remember their face and weapon of choice and to make poses, so from right to left the NE soldiers are wielding a Bat, M4, AK, Shotgun, Glock, Magnum and USP.

In the background of the wallpaper you see two explosions, one explosion has 2 cop cars being destroyed, the other one has the Mayor's Limo's blowing up. All over the back you see two dead Secret Service Agents, and about 4 dead cops, in the far back to the right is a police car chasing them down, to the left is a police car with 2 cops behind it with their guns drawn. If you haven't noticed, everyone is running from the explosions, to get in their cars and drive away safely. You can do whatever you want with this wallpaper, Idc, some suggests are to Write Necessary Evil on it, maybe even slap a Hellsgamer's logo in the corner and in smaller text say "Hellsgamer's PERP RP" or even be funny and write "Cool people don't look at explosions"

(I gave the mayor a scared face, luckily Mayor decided to wear his Brown Suit today, :P If you know what I mean.)

Edited by Puppymew

DO you mean same place where I got my pictures or is there a thingy where it's the same picture from that thread? I deleted all those pictures so for me I only see the NE wallpaper, and I don't want to mess with all this stuff on trying to put it into the forum (Keeps saying failed) so I just delete all my other pictures so when you go to that link the picture I want you to see should be the picture you get :/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/morgankingzilla/screenshot/921238949596940748?tab=public

NEW WALLPAPER! I was looking around and found PERP files, I found the Buggati and the swat and the PERP models with clothes on, so I decided to redo, The chick in the white shirt is Neko Cat, the guy next to her is Darren Styles, the black Buggati is the same car Neko Cat drives in game, the purple buggati behind it is Pac Man (bald dude) Mike Inc (guy throwing the molly) and Drake Smith (Dude shooting the glock) the purple buggati is Mike Inc's in game car, the yellow buggati is Darren's and there is some random old dude behind it with a AK, in the bus stop is me, the red barchatta is my in game car, the black sedan is represents the Willard (drake's car) and the black SUV represents a black Escalade (Pac's car)

On the floor, 2 Dead SS, a held hostage mayor, 3 Evocity police cars,4 dead cops behind them (some are hidden from view) 2 cops alive though, (one is firing from the back of his car using his Five Seven) A Swat van, 2 dead swat and a swat firing his MP5, and the Mayor's limo blowing up.

• 2 weeks later...