Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

bran needs some new stuff.

BranHorse

II'm stuck at the doctor for the next three hours so I might as well ask you guys which headset I should get since my g930 broke a few days ago. I think it needs to be USB since I do not have a dedicated sound card. But my mobo gigabyte 890fx does say it supports 5.1 surround sound so I don't know if that will work as well as a USB with simulated.

But anyways I'm looking to spend less than $110. No g35 or g930s. Also not really a fan of razer products anymore since my nag as sensor got messed up.

OK now I am also looking for a new mouse and keyboard(not as urgently needed).

I have the naga epic and the verticle sensor just died a week before gw2 comes out so lammmeeee. Looking to not spend more than 90 bucks for the mouse and same for the headset.

So far I have looked into corsairs new stuff and it looks great but what do you guys think

I'm set in stone on the sensie and I was about to get the 7hs buy don't think I can spend the extra cash :/

Sensei is a great mouse, used one over a friends and i love the feel of it. coming from a deathadder that ive had for the last 5 years without changing

if you want a great headset id check out the Plantronics Gamecom 780's. usually plantronics didnt have good headphones but the 780's are getting great reviews throughout the competitive CSS community and many pros use them.

if you dont like the gamecoms id gather some extra cash and go with sennheiser pc350's. i have steelseries 5hv2's and they are perfect for me, great mic quality and you can take them apart for traveling. ive taken them apart well over 20 times with no degrading to the sound or mic yet. i was gifted them from a very nice person back in march and the only other thing i will use are my Bose IE2 earbuds for when i want a little more bass.