Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Logitech Gaming Mouse G300

Fallen

gaming-mouse-g300-red-glamour-image-lg.png

More power. More control. More loot.

Control standing by

Nine programmable controls and three onboard profiles mean you can do more, more quickly.

Crafted for gaming

Durable buttons, a 2500 dpi optical sensor and a fast report rate keep you in command and in the game.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/gaming-mouse-g300

Not a shit mouse, but not top of the line. I got this mouse for $40 which is a big upgrade from my 2004 600 dpi stock mouse and now this has 9 programmable buttons, I typically play CS:S any recommendations on what I should bind these keys to? I have mouse three already bound to teamspeak.

It's like everyone completely avoided your question...

I would personally bind them to nades.. You need more control, without taking from your physical movements. It's a pain having to hit an extra button on the keyboard while trying to move around especially when being attacked. I would suggest nades hands down.

Example.. In your autoexec bind these keys for example

bind mouse5 weapon_flashbang (Idk if thats the exact command)

but do this with all the specific nades to each different button which ever button for whatever nade is more comfortable then just hit that button and click your fire button and you'll instantly pull it out and throw it.

There really isnt much more you can do that would be epically helpful..

Given when your game is important you always have enough time to buy everything you need prior to the round starting, unless you like trying to be a pub star.

Then you could bind the buttons for buying weapons.. That way you just have to hit the button and it will automatically buy whatever weapon you bind the buy weapon to..

such as Hit the mouse5 button and BAM you bought an AWP.

There really isnt much more you can do that would be epically helpful..

Given when your game is important you always have enough time to buy everything you need prior to the round starting, unless you like trying to be a pub star.

Then you could bind the buttons for buying weapons.. That way you just have to hit the button and it will automatically buy whatever weapon you bind the buy weapon to..

such as Hit the mouse5 button and BAM you bought an AWP.

you could also press F2 to rebuy the stuff you had last round