Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Reaper Disrespect

General Red

Name: Reaper

Ban Location: TS3/Forums

Reason: Disrespect/Trolling in ts3

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8n6oFKpak8&feature=youtu.be

Comments: As me, shoubakka and Runda are playing DayZ he joins the channel and starts trolling and disrespecing. By the time I start recording shoubakka has already muted him and runda is getting annoyed. What he says in the video is completely un-needed and complete garbage that he can stay and keep such things up.

He has also come into my channels and asked me for free stuff from tf2 etc. When I tell him no he proceeds to call me and asshole and disrespects me.

I have also talked to reddevil about this and after their talk all he did is come to my channel and bitch at me about him Im an asshole.

I wont tolerate this anymore and if he continues to be a problem I will no longer contribute to this clan.

Sincerely,

General Red

I have no other way to record him in the channel. Fraps only works on fullscreen games for me. I could ask Runda/Shoub to verify the information or you could try talking to reaper and compare it but I garuntee it was reaper. I have no other way to report these incidents.

LoL Video Doesnt Work And I Did hear a dirtbike so stop saying im trolling i wasnt trolling i was on dayz as well i wasnt trying to troll i was excited cuz i was gonna get me a dirtbike

So basically what you're saying is you were verbally abusing and disrespecting these nice gentle man and that you aren't going to do it again? That's what I heard.