Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please Help PC TECH NEEDED

creepa

I went to my power options and i set both things for sleep mode and stuff to never.

My computer keeps going to sleep mode my pc never shuts off but my monitor says sleep mode and my screen goes black where i cant do anything. meanwhile my pc is still on. So every time this happens i have to restart. Its very annoying. Can someone please help me.

You really dont need to restart when your monitor goes to sleep press your mouse or something if that doesn't work when your monitor goes to sleep try pressing the reset button in your computer and your should be able to go back to windows after reset. You don't have to restart all the time let me know if this one works.

Okay, Firstoff NEVER AND I SAY NEVER PUT A PC In Sleep Mac Yes But PC NO! and when your done with it shut it down for the night i mean man keeps it cool and saves electricity man and to fix this restore your pc to either factory or before you put it into a sleep schedule.

• 2 weeks later...